CCLS Paris Director Professor Scherer speaking at the Paris Arbitration Academy
- CCLS in Paris is launching a new LLM programme dealing with technology, media and telecommunications law. The LLM in Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law programme provides you with an in-depth immersion in commercial law from both comparative and international perspectives, within a common law framework.
We hold a number of events in Paris each year, involving distinguished guest speakers from the French and global legal communities.
- 5 June 2018: Cybersecurity, Cloud, Law, and Regulation
- 13 June 2018: Disruptive Technologies, Data and Digital Services: Skilling Lawyers for Tomorrow's Information Economy
Full event listings can be found here.
Past events include:
- Arbitration Is Dead, Long Live Arbitration!
- Cloud Computing and the GDPR
- Challenges in Cross Border Merger Assessment
- Investment Arbitration in Latin America: Shaping the Future (with the ICC International Court of Arbitration and SciencesPo Law School)
- Legal and Technical Standards in the Global “Smartphone Wars”
- Debt, Debt and More Debt: Where From - Where to?
- Cloud Service Providers and Law Enforcement
- The UK Hinkley Point C Nuclear Project – Is it a Good Deal?
- Whistleblowing and Codes of Conduct in France and the United Kingdom (with the Association des Juristes Franco-Britanniques / Franco-British Lawyers Society)
- Le Café des Arbitres - Decision-Making in Commercial and Investment Arbitration: Perceptions and Realities.